Important Resources To Help You:
The following are a list of legitimate financial resources to help set your path right.
- Gov Loans - Access to information for government sponsored loan programs by sector. This site is a portal that provides an overview for their main programs.
- Finance Globe: Credit Cards: Finance Globe provides research for hundreds of credit cards that include annual percentage rates, annual fees, grace periods, and other vital information. Their tools allow you to shop and compare before you apply.
- FDIC Consumer Protection: View consumer protection tips, news and publications.
- Web Loans - Personal Loans: Personal loan comparison site for loans up to $100,000. Reviews, rates and editorial notes. USA only.
- NFCC: The National Foundation for Credit Counseling promotes financially responsible practices.
- Better Business Bureau Search: Find history and complaints on a business or charity.
- The Center For Responsible Lending: The Center for Responsible Lending is a nonprofit, nonpartisan research and policy organization dedicated to protecting homeownership and family wealth by working to eliminate abusive financial practices.